Magma Massecuite Pump
Magma Pump as the name says used for handling Magma/Massecuite in the sugar industry. They can bear high viscosity abrasive sugar products that contain sugar crystals like, Molasses, Magma and Massecuite. They don’t damage the crystal by the pumping action and minimize the wear to the pump. Are you searching for one of the leading Magma Massecuite Pump Manufacturers in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh? Vikas Pump is right here to serve you. We promise quality products and test them on different parameters before the final delivery.
Merits Of Our Magma Massecuite Pumps:
- Can handle high viscosity abrasive sugar products.
- Keep sugar crystals contained within the liquid.
- Prevent damage to the crystal as well as the pump.
- Robust construction and have low upkeep need.
- Suitable for different processes and available in configurations.
- Give displacement to many other highly viscous liquids.
- Excellent for handling Magma/Massecuite.
- Ideal to be used in sugar and black liquor in paper industries.
- Can handle very high viscosity fluid.
- Minimal wear and tear during the entire process.
Type : RO & ROB
The RO & ROB type rotor pump employs elliptical rotor rotating at a very slow speed in a circular casing. It is excellent for handling Magma / Massecuite in the sugar and other highly viscous liquids like black liquor in the paper industries . On the rotor there rests a swinging flap with one end hinged.
ROB pumps are mechanically sealed.
- Magma/ massecuite in the sugar industries
- Black liquor in paper industries
- For handling very high viscosity fluid
- Manufacturing Range :
- Size : 100 mm to 400 mm delivery diameter
- Capacity : Upto 110 TPH
- Head : Upto 40 Meters
Submit Us Your Enquiry!
We are one of the paramount Magma Massecuite Pumps Exporters and Suppliers in India. If you have any doubts about Industrial Pumps, You can submit your enquiry from the website or call to take this conversation ahead. We promise our range and support nothing will disappoint you.