Paper Stock Pump
Paper Stock Pump used for handling paper stocks and pulp and ideal for heavily contaminated liquids and known well for their heavy-duty and centrifugal design. The pump performance can be guaranteed, as based on modern machines and advanced materials. These pass various quality tests that assure their unmatched performance. Vikas Pump is one of the paramount Paper Stock Pump Manufacturers in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Our products are synonymous to quality and can cater to the diverse demands of clients.
Pros Of Our Paper Stock Pumps:
- Suitable for heavy-duty and of centrifugal designs.
- Allow simple adjustment for impeller wear.
- Different capacities, temperature and pressure configurations are available.
- High speed and efficient.
- Operating them is easy and requires low maintenance.
- These are highly energy-efficient and work on advanced technology.
- Don’t require many efforts for maintenance.
- Can handle pulp and paper consistency.
- Ideal for high capacity handling of acids, alkaline, corrosive slurries etc.
- Best for heavy contaminated liquids, sludge and raw sewage.
Paper stock pumps are known for their heavy duty, centrifugal design. It is designed for handling paper stocks and pulp up to 7% consistency. It is also suitable for heavily contaminated liquids.
Operating Range :
- Delivery Size: DN 32 to 350 mm
- Capacity : Up to 2250m³/hr
- Head: Up to 80 m
- Temperature: Up to 140° C
- Pressure: Up to 22 bar
Design Features :
- Heavy Duty Centrifugal Design
- Conforming to DIN 24256
- Open impellers with renewable front wear plate and closed impeller with wear – ring
- Simple external adjustment for impeller wear
- Gland packed / mechanical seal Paper Stock Pump
Place Your Order Today!
This advance solution can be a perfect addition to your facility and if you are looking for High Pressure Pump, place your order with us via call or website enquiry form. Being one of the well-established Paper Stock Pumps Exporters and Suppliers in India, we promise to provide timely delivery and round-the-clock customer support.