Polypropylene Pump is suitable for handling acids, alkalis, solvents and more such corrosive chemicals. Therefore, these pumps have wide usage and demand in Chemical Processing, Plating, Water Treatment, Food, Petrochemical and more such applications. Vikas Pump is one of the preeminent Polypropylene Pump Manufacturers in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The rugged construction and reliable working of our offered pumps make them suitable to invest. We can ensure you of their performance, reliability and dependability.
Main Reasons To Buy Our Centrifugal PP Pumps:
- Resistance to cracking and stress.
- Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Very easy to install, handle and maintain.
- Can withstand against corrosion damages.
- Resistant to chemical and have good impact strength.
- Withstand high temperature and work well in all conditions.
- Consume less power and has low maintenance need.
- Cost you lesser in terms of installation, operation and maintenance.
- Control air pollution and come with open and closed impellers.
Type : BK(P)
Vikas Poly-propylene process pump has been introduced to handle the most corrosive liquid having two or more PH. Such pumps used to run at 3000 RPM, incase had requirements more than 10 meters. These are manufactured in a wide range.
Such pumps are available with mechanical seal or in TEFLON gland packing.
Highly suitable for handling acids & other corrosive liquids .
- Manufacturing Range :
- Delivery Size : 25 mm. to 65 mm.
- Capacity : Upto 80M3/Hr.
- Head : Upto 50 mtrs.
Drop Your Demands!
We are one of the well-known Polypropylene Pumps Exporters and Suppliers in India. We strictly follow industry guidelines and all our products are compliant to the same. If you need these types of Condensate Pump, Drop your enquiry from the website or dial our number to talk straightforwardly with our experts.